If you develop a fever, a cough, sore throat or shortness of breath within 14 days of travel to an affected area, seek medical attention from your GP. Please ring Sapphire Clinic for an appointment and advise reception you have travelled to a COVID-19 affected area.
Reception will ask you to:
- remain in your car when you arrive for your appointment
- telephone reception to let them know you are ready to see the GP
- GP or a nurse will come to see you at your car and guide you on how we will attend your consult with your GP.
Are you planning to travel overseas? – please check https://www.smartraveller.gov.au
For further information please go to the following links:
Sapphire Clinic provides our patients with ..
- comprehensive care
- experienced staff
- modern clinic
- level parking
- instant Medicare rebates
- onsite Capital pathology
- onsite allied health
- visiting specialists
|Consultation Type 23 (15 Mins)||Fee||Rebate|
|Health Care Card Holders.||$60.00||$22.40|
Sapphire Clinic will bulk bill (Regular Patients Only):
- Children and teens under 16 years.
- All immunisations.
- Care Plans and Care Plan reviews.
- Brief Script ONLY Consultations